Friday, January 8, 2010

Answer this.





Hey there everyone.  What a wonderful day it's been.  I am pumped full of SB Triple shot Venti Mocha Latte, and it's almost midnight.  I think I may be up for a while.  Thankfully I have tomorrow off.

Question: Would you give up half of what you now own for a pill that would permanently change you so that one hour of sleep each day would fully refresh you?



Um.  Yes please.  The way I see it is I hardly own anything to begin with so I wouldn't be that upset giving up half of nothing.  And with the new found strength that I would gain in being refreshed after minimal sleep I could optimize my ability to actually obtain "things" to own. 


What I mean is,  I would be able to use the extra time to study and advance myself in the field of my choice without the constraint of time and energy. 
       
Yeah.  If only it were possible. 




Sweet dreams to all.

Lyn

 Don't you hate it when the waiter/waitress asks "Is everything OK here?" right after you've taken a big  bite of food? 

2 comments:

  1. Yes...I hate that. Why do the waitstaff (ah...look at who is all PC - I'm not really.) do that? I think it's they're way of making us look like dorks because they have to wait on us.

    I can't give up half of everything - I just bought a house! But that triple shot sounds deerish!


    Popped in from SITS,

    Cristina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cristina has a rockin blog FYI.

    ReplyDelete