Friday, March 27, 2009

Drive-ins


Photo by Tucumcary







Arthurs Theme (Best That You Can Do) - Christopher Cross
I was listening to music from my playlist and Arthur's Theme came on. Flashback to Mom, the station wagon, and us kids (me & my two brothers). Sometimes we had others with us. My Aunt C (She was so cool), friends, and tag alongs. That was when they actually had a play area with a swing set. I remember because I had to wait my turn. Mmmm...I can smell the air. A mixture of french fries and summer. The air is chilly, I am so glad I have on my PJ's. Skip to my best ever Drive-in experience. ET...ET...ET..My God the whole drive-in was crying. That was the only time I remember that no one moved. All of us just were so caught up in the moment. I'm not sure but I bet there wasn't a line at the restrooms.

Drive-ins

Bring your family.
Have a ball.
Double feature.
Oh, I must call
my friends
so we can each recall...
every single moment.

Lyn Hernandez

No comments:

Post a Comment