Friday, December 11, 2009

14 days and counting down.

I know that working in the retail world I should shudder at the very thought of Christmas, but I really do enjoy it. Of course, every so often I get an insane person who thinks the world revolves around them, and why am I not bowing down before them and meeting all of their demands. I can say this with pride, and some of my friends who are reading this know exactly what I am saying.

I am locked and loaded with a smile! Kapow! Take that grumpy non-coupon holder who still wants the discount!

Oh. I am sorry. What was that last thing you said? Go to where? Nice!

And so I am going to leave you with a Christmas song that has absolutely nothing to do with the grumpy grinch.

It does make me giggle, and snort, and at times wallow in water.



Sweet Dreams.

Lyn

3 comments:

  1. This may be the only 'Christmas song' that I actually enjoy listening to. I know that sounds strange coming from Mr Rock 'n Roll...but it's true.

    Btw, you sure do look sexy in those jeans. Great Legs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Crap. Now you got me blushing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't think I had ever heard of this song until this year, and it seems like it's EVERYWHERE!

    ReplyDelete