Thursday, December 17, 2009

Do you believe?

I was having some difficulty getting Zachary to go to bed tonight.  I normally would use the usual "just go to sleep" trick, but it seems he is getting a wee bit smarter.  So I had to call in the Clause Man.

Yes.  I resorted to calling actual buds (Thank you Eddie aka Daddy and crew). Let me tell you something...Mr. I-forgot-your-name-pretending-to-be-Santa you are the best kinda friend ever. I really appreciated the time you took to speak with my son. I know I have no problem anymore with the belief.

I thank you from the bottom of my heart.

Me!

(Lyn is currently plucking the grey hairs out of her scalp for fun. Each strand is given a name in place of her sanity.  If you have any name suggestions please leave them in the comment section.)

Sweet Dreams.

Lyn

2 comments:

  1. gray hair is fine as long as you keep those sexy legs of yours in good shape...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've had gray hair since I was in my 20's. This year I've found gray hairs in my eyebrows and I even have a gray eyelash. I called them bad names.

    Cute, you had to call on Santa to get your little one to bed.

    Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete