Hello there everyone. I hope all is well. All smiles and lots of love here.
It has been a few days, but that's all because I was sucked in by the History channel. I finally came to my senses last night, but somehow was drawn to the Animal Planet channel. Please don't get the wrong impression here. I love to read and watch movies if they are worth it.
It's the Christmas Season which means I get a bit stressed. I battle the stress with humor. Laughter defeats all evil (well except the maniacle sort).
So Karen had this Christmas Meme that I thought might be fun and insightful. Well I guess that would be on how I were to answer.
Well let's see what happens shall we?
Warning: The answers given may or may not be entirely true. The author has an evil Hamster, an Oracle Cat, and the Wisen LintBball from which the child extracted a button.
Onward we go:
1. Have you started your Christmas shopping? Yes. And I am so proud of myself this year.
2. Tell me about one of your special traditions. Well it's not now, but when we were kids my Father would blast Alvin & the Chipmunks on Christmas morning. I loved that!
3. When do you put up your Tree? It's up and it is the sweetest tree ever. It's not big at all, but Zach loves it.
4. Are you a Black Friday shopper? Hee...Haw....OOps yup. I'll take the sounding like a Jackass, but I really enjoyed shopping that day.
5. Do you Travel at Christmas or Stay home? Stay home. We do everything Christmas Eve with the extended family and Christmas day is all about the immediate...The kids mostly.
6. What is your funniest Christmas memory? Thinking that I had bestested one of my girl friends on the empty box within a box within a box and she got me back with the over taped box within an overtaped box...
7. What is your favorite Christmas Movie of all time? A Christmas Carol
8. Do you do your own Christmas baking? Yes. Of course I do. What’s your favorite treat? Bon Bons
9. Fake or Real Tree? Fake is the new real. Lay off chopping the little ones please.
10. What day does the actual panic set in to get it all done? It doesn't. I am good. I am pretty sure that members of my family are still wrapping.
11. Are you still wrapping presents on Christmas Eve? Of course! I find little things to get for my boys.
12. What is your favorite family fun time at Christmas?When we do games. Dominoes..Cards...Trivia. Dominoes being the best!!
13. What Christmas craft do you like the best? Cooking.
14. Christmas music? Yes or No, and if yes What is your favorite song?
15. When do you plan to finish all your shopping? I am done. I think. ;)
Do you want to play along?
Just simply copy and paste the questions into your blog, and then answer them.
•When you post on your blog, please spread some Christmas Cheer, and leave a link back to the blogger who started the meme: Heather @ ( Top 10 Christmas) Heather would like any blogger to participate in this meme, so let her know if you do it.