Monday, March 7, 2011

Just because.

Today seemed like a good day to share. Not that yesterday or tomorrow are any different. I just wanted to tell everyone that it's going to be OK. It's up to you how to interpret it.

I am a glass half-full kinda gal so I of course will find all the positive that derives from that statement. Pretty much...I make my own happy.

Today is your day to make your "HAPPY".

When you feel that simmering of impatience surfacing, step back, breathe deep, and if need be walk away. Come back, and smile wide.

If that doesn't work try reading THE BOOK OF AWESOME. It is a gooey book of feel good posts from Neil Pasricha. His blog can be found at 1000awesomethings.com.

No I was not asked to promote him in any way, shape, or form.

He does make me smile though.

The video is for my girl Cindi Lauper. If you do not follow the news Ms. Lauper calmed a crowd down in an airport after delays made some people a wee bit bitter. Cindi Lauper you never fail to come through "Time after time."



No comments:

Post a Comment