Thursday, March 31, 2011

I feel.

Sometimes it's easier to say it with music. I'm not good at explaining how I feel to others. I fear repercussion, or somehow that I will be manipulated. I tend to shut down, and slap on that happy face for everyone to see.

It's easier for people to deal with. If you entered a room and saw a group of happy people at one table, and a mopey or indifferent person at another who would you want to sit with? Sure you can say the mopey one and claim to be that 1% of the general public that would actually do the right thing, but let's be honest here. Everyone initially heads for the happy table. It's easier. Your conscience is what might guide you to the lonely person.

Anyway, it's always nice to pay attention to those around you. Someone might need help, and just won't ask.

Caution: The following contains strong language, and profanity. Do not view if this bothers you.



Until next time.

Lyn

No comments:

Post a Comment