Friday, September 11, 2009

Samuel Kirkman & a poem

I love creativity. I love that there are people out there that ooze talent that inspire others to create as well. I happened upon this genius Samuel E. Kirkman
one day and have been following him since.


Ouwangalaymah!

I want for you to read a better view of Sam from one of his friends. I would not be able to write this as well as she did Cynnarcisi.

Through ages of art there came the great
that saw and sang, and scribed the late.
To be among the here and now and know
that Each of us has a tale untold
Awaiting for a soul to unfold
Some pen in hand others at
the keys still some with
brush and paint and
Charcoal still
we will
not
be
among the
years of lost.

Lyn

2 comments:

  1. You are too kind my friend! So glad to have ones such as yourself who care enough to show appreciation for our Lil scribblings. Who knows, maybe I'll even find a publisher someday. :o) I'm shooting for APE (alternative press exhibition) in San Francisco this Oct. I hope to have good news to share after! We'll see. This really made my day Lyn. Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am honored that you gave me the "go" to do this for you. You are going to be great Sam. I know it!

    ReplyDelete