Thursday, July 30, 2009

Plan C.

Plan A and B both flew right out the window. So I went with C.

38 years old and now going for it again!

You are never too old to learn something new. Let's see, shall I walk on the moon, discover a cure for a rare disease, go shark diving. Yeah I know. Moon has been done, shark diving is dangerous, but I could still go back to school and possibly be the one to come up with a cure to a disease or virus.

What kills the potential student is the pessimist who either says they should not do it because they lack the skill or knowledge, or that you ,as a student, are way older than 50% of the students enrolled. I am being generous here. I really think it's more like 70%.

This is totally open for debate. My eyes are closing for the night.

Sweet dreams all.



Dont You (Forget About Me) - Simple Minds

3 comments:

  1. I don't know what the median age is, but the students I work with on a regular basis are almost all over 40.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope so because I really need to go back to school.

    ReplyDelete
  3. you go girl! go back to school :) if i could i would!

    ReplyDelete