Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Yay. I got an award.Thank you Magic City College Girl.



So I have been tagged with "The Honest Scrap" award and I now must do the following:

1. “The Honest Scrap” award is not one to hold all to your self but it must be shared!

2. First, the recipient has to tell 10 true things about themselves in their blog that no one else knows.

3. Second, the recipient has to pass along this prestigious award to 10 more bloggers.

4. Third, those 10 bloggers all have to be notified they have been given this award.

5. Those 10 bloggers that receive this award should link back to the blog that awarded them “The Honest Scrap’ award.

So, 10 things about myself, OK here we go:

1) I like to watch cartoons. Even when Zachary is not around.

2) If we are having something for dinner that I can't stand I will dish it up but not eat it. Then sneak it into the garbage.

3) If provoked I get Truckers mouth.

4) I get tongue tied if put on the spot, and end up stuttering like a fool.

5) I drool when I sleep.

6) I snore so loud I wake up my father who sleeps on the other side of the house and also snores:)

7) I sneak vegetables into my food and tell the kids there aren't any in it.

8) I don't fold socks. Ever.

9) I embarrass very easily.

10) When Zach is sleeping I like to stare at him. He is so beautiful.

The 10 bloggers that I have chosen are:

A day in the life
A Peek at Karen's World
Akilah Sakia Outloud
LivingDeadNursesPsychoWard
Next to Heaven
Red Curl Girl
Shawnas Study Abroad
The Peach Tart
These are the days of one Gemini
Tudor City Girl

Some of these blogs may have already been awarded this, but I think another one won't hurt much. Sorry its taken so long to post, but I smashed my finger yesterday. As I am typing all I feel is throb throb throb. And hell if I accidentally touch anything with it. YIKES!

5 comments:

  1. thanks and stop by i have a different award for you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another award? Gee thanks!! Congrats to you too!

    I love cartoons and cartoon movies! And I embarrass really easily too!!

    ReplyDelete