Mrs.C over at Next to Heaven posted this fun meme. I thought it would be interesting to see my own answers because I don't work at an office for either job. I do, however, have to work from home for one of them for a few hours each week. The rest of the time I am out on the job.
1. How many post it notes are stuck to your computer screen?
If I had any post-it notes I wouldn't be able to find them. My desk is a mess!
2. Do you have one of those plastic floor covers for your desk chair to roll on?
No. I should invest in one though. The area rug has that worn out spot where I roll around all the time.
3. How many (work-related) emails to you receive & send per day?
It depends on what is going on. Today I received 2, and sent 1.
4. At what part of the day are you the most productive?
I'm always productive, but more so in the morning. If I work both jobs in a day I find myself fizzling out when the sun goes down. If that happens I add caffeine.
5. How often do you go out to lunch?
Ugh. No fair. I am always on the go. One job has me in the field. There is no main office to go back to and have lunch. If I am working that job then I eat out. The other I pack lunch. And I wonder why my jeans are tight. Hmpf.
6. Does your boss pop the collar on his trench coat?
I had a hard time getting control of myself I was laughing so hard at this one. I am trying to picture my boss flipping his collar. Even if he did wear a trench coat I can't see him doing this. The other boss. No way! Not unless we were joking around, but we must remain professional.
7. Is there someone in your office that you just can't stand?
Well. I have someone that I can't figure out what it is that I did to make this person not like me. I get along with everyone otherwise. I am a people person. :)
8. What percent of time each day would you say on non-work related tasks? i.e. blogging!
When I work from home I have that liberty to blog and work, but I don't because its a pain toggling between projects. That and I lose my train of thought easy if I get distracted.
9. Do you have a favorite pen that you use everyday?
If it writes I'll use it, but I prefer blue ink to black, and can't stand fine point pens. They are too scratchy. Yick.
10. Do you listen to music while @ work? If so, what kind?
Yes I sure do. At one job it's my MP3 player loaded with all sorts of good stuff. Oldies, Top 40, Stand-up comedy. At the other its Oldies usually. And at home while working it's usually the TV in the background. Like right now I have Top Chef Masters on.