Friday, November 6, 2009

Hecate & I hiss & growl...

Not saying anything bad. My word spreads, and I have to be cautious.



The Greek goddess Hecate reminds us of the importance of change, helping us to release the past, especially those things that are hindering our growth, and to accept change and transitions. She sometimes asks us to let go of what is familiar, safe, and secure and to travel to the scary places of the soul.

Oh, Yes I did go there. I had so much more to say, but I am enjoying the cream filled yumm of Twinkies. I Know I am going to get lip from some of my best girls/guys out there, but I stand my ground. I love you. Peace.

4 comments:

  1. Smile. Change isn't always easy or fun, but it's necessary.

    And I'm totally craving Twinkies now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooooooooooooooooh love twinkies.

    some change can be good some change is bad.

    we have to remember that change can be wise as well.

    we are all maidens mothers and crones no matter where in the cycle of life we are

    ReplyDelete
  3. that is true information. i dont blame you about the twinkies. they are yummy.

    ReplyDelete