Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Thank you.

I am going to have some fun the next couple of days. I am going to wear my jammies all day (with the exception of going to go see New Moon tomorrow. I'll put on a nice sweater. Hee Hee!).

And I have the huge cheesecake that I bought, and now have no where to bring it. Stuff happens and Godiva Chocolate is sinfully delicious. Oh. I am so sorry. I forgot to say that my cheesecake was a Godiva Double Chocolate from the Cheesecake Factory. No, I do not get paid to say that, but I do get to eat it. I have got to figure out how to share this monster.

My Thankful thoughts:

My Son "Z" being OK and now driving everyone up the wall.

My Mom & Dad for all they do for me and my boys.

My having the best job in the world. (It's true. If you love your job it is not work it's fun.)

My Son, Aaron, for wanting to serve his country like his Mom and Uncle's did.

My readers for reading and for not dumping me because I love anything and everything weird.

That last one brings me to a problem I have been struggling with. If you see changes you know thats me over enduldging on that GODIVA Double Chocolate Cheesecake. Yummy! I am going to have to hike more. Ohh. I need a new Camera. Incentive. Sweet!!!!!

Another double blast from my past is this You Tube Video. Anyone under 25 probably will not remember this unless the club they go to plays Old School.

Happy Thanksgiving to all and be kind to strangers.

I just got my heart jump started. Wow.

2 comments: