Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Achoo...



Photo by qvinx

What is it this time? I was awoken again last night. Not by my son, or Zona the cat. It was my nose. Oh, how I love the changing of seasons. I had a dripping faucet coming out of my head. Isn't that lovely. It probably didn't help that I had the window open, and the fan on. So I got up, stumbled on a few toys left out by Z, and sought out something to stop the leakage. Of course I did this in the dark, because turning on the lights would have been the smart thing to do. I searched for the roll of papertowels, which I knew was not too far from my bed. Groping around I found a bandana. I have a bunch of these in different colors. Now here is my problem...I am tired. My nose won't stop dripping. I have now started sneezing...Yeesh...I hope it wasn't my favorite Pink one. Ah, well. It'll do.

No comments:

Post a Comment