Thursday, April 9, 2009

Day Two...

Day Two of quitting smoking. It's not as bad as I thought it would be. I am not craving them, which I thought would be the problem. I am crossing my fingers that it will be like this until I just don't notice. I want to share my motivational song from a great man who made mistakes, but persevered. Forgiveness is the first step into recovery. Oh..an aside...Don't ever put some one down, laugh at thier goals, or in general be negative toward another's aspirations. This is my request. Thank you and enjoy Mr. Johnny Cash.


I Wont Back Down - Johnny Cash

1 comment:

  1. last year on my bday (in june) i decided to quit smoking. and i did really well until a lifestatteringevent had me going to the quicky on the corner in late january this year. i only smoked again for a month and i've been smoke free since around the beginning of march? doesn't matter. i just know that i've been smoking since i was 13, and i'm going to be 29 this year.

    you can do it!!

    ReplyDelete