Thursday, April 9, 2009

Dr. Phyllis

Quick post to shout out to my fellow blogger http://doctorphyllis.blogspot.com/. We are writing together on separate journeys. Why not combine them? It's been discussed. Hey maybe that can be a post for us to work on? OK. Johnny Cash. I write his name, and get goose pimples. After I Posted "Done", I went to another site where I share my thoughts with friends. Some like this site while others run in horror! OK. Back to the subject Lyn. We both posted songs. My song was to express that I will not take it anymore with this nicotine addiction. I'll get to that next post. She, however, sent me a gem. I love her for this. Take a moment to listen to the words. Genius.


Gods Gonna Cut You Down - Johnny Cash

2 comments:

  1. yes...that is one of my favorite songs. I think it is a good motto on how to live your life also...caue sooner or later God's gonna cut you down. Hey I also think Doctor Phyllis is wonderful!!! LOLOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh..I had to listen to this again 4/24/09. May have to use this as a re-post soon

    ReplyDelete