Saturday, April 11, 2009

Creative..the question

It is cloudy with a misting wetness. Not yet qualified to be drizzle, but annoying enough to carry an umbrella. With a cool 40 degrees and slight breeze, I was comfortable. Why the need for the umbrella? I am trying to take pictures. Of what? Nothing in particular just had an inspiration to click.

Inspiration. I was reading on Thirty-Something Bloggers, http://thirtysomething.ning.com/,a discussion on creativity and what it means.

I thought that if you do anything at all that requires brain activity you are creative. I am not going to tell my son that because he does not care for Arts in general that he is not creative.

Aren't we supposed to encourage one another? If all Artistic/Creative people stopped supporting the works of their fellow artisans, where would the works of those in the future come from?

No comments:

Post a Comment