Wednesday, April 29, 2009

The "W's"

Once upon a time, I was a tournament director for an on-line gaming site. Part of this program was to create interesting sub-games to keep the players engaged/amused while playing the main game. My creation was "The Wild, Weird, and Wacky." (Later renamed "Wild, Weird, and Quacky" to keep with the theme of my Ducky persona.) It was a trivia game dedicated to useless knowledge, and the players loved it. OK. Maybe not all of them, but it was fun regardless.

Today I was hunting around for interesting sites, reading blogs, and playing games(I'm not telling what I was playing. It's my getaway.) As I was searching meme's via http://thedailymeme.com/ I came upon Wednesday Weirdness
http://wednesdayweird.blogspot.com/">. Something fun for me to do while giving you completely useless knowledge of myself.


1. Is there a particular smell that turns you on? If so what is it? If I were a light switch to be turned on/off then the smell would be Steak on a Grill. Has to be Charcoal though. It's all about the combination.(Sorry to my Vegan/Vegetarian friends.)

2. Have you ever tried or considered trying a Master Cleanse type method to lose weight? No, but my dog once ate a Toilet bowl tablet. The kind that turns the toilet blue. Amount spent to see Vet: $100.00, Hours of lost sleep: 24, Smell of toilet fresh Rat Terrier: Priceless

3. When you browsing a book store for reading material, do you find yourself checking out a book solely based on the cover design? Absolutely. Sadly, the cover design doesn't always match the content of it's book. I made a funny..(silly moment:Don't-judge-a-book-by-it's-cover-cliche)Smack to the head for dumbacracy.

4. Which 80's trend were you least happy to see come back this year; big shoulder pads or neon? Shoulder pads. Bad for all frames. Unless you want to look like you are shrugging at all times. I have nothing more to say.

5. How long do you think could you disappear for until someone would notice your absence and start looking for you? Easy. Before I had children: 2 days. After: 1 hour maybe

6. Have you ever walked out of a movie and asked for your money back? Which movie(s) and why? Oh yes I did! CandyMan. My friend Dave & I went to a late night showing after Lab. We were the only 2 people in there until some punks jumped theater rooms. Briefly: Loud, obnoxious, and rude. Outcome: All were asked to leave. Dave & I? We left as well, but were given tickets to come back to a show of our choice.

7. Have you ever changed your plans because of something you read in your horoscope?
I used to read my horoscope late in the day to see if it matched what it actually was like, but I haven't read it lately at all. Hmmm. I wonder if I'm having a good day?

There you have it folks. My "Spring Roll" of useless info served to you with, or without the "Duck" Sauce.

No comments:

Post a Comment