Sunday, April 26, 2009

"Happy" Hunting

It is absolutely gorgeous outside today.I had to dig out the shorts for my son. I am feeling so good. Sorry about last nights post, but it did make me feel better to get it off my chest. I am off to work. I have to find some poor souls to make smile.

It's actually quite fun. You go into the stores and you find customers that are frowning or that looked dazed. You walk right up to them and say,"Hi there. Can I help you find something?"(Make sure this is done while smiling otherwise it loses affect.)Then you find something to compliment. "That is an excellent choice for an audio book. We have more choices up front. I love your blouse by the way." Instant happiness. That is unless they are part of the Anti-Happiness Movement. In which case daggers will be throw at you in rapid succession. This forces you to shield yourself with a cheery "Have a nice day!" as you walk away to search for a new target.

Happy Hunting!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment