I got my 1st Award!!! Yay! LivingDeadNurse and Blaez both awarded me with the Friends award. Thank you both for making this Duck shake her tail feathers!!
This award is bestowed on to blogs that are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers. Deliver this award to eight bloggers who must choose eight more and include this cleverly-written text into the body of their award."
I know that some of these bloggers are going to receive multiple, but hey I am listing from the same pool. The list is alphabetical by blog name.
1. Julie over at A Day in the Life She's a sweety. Charming and honest.
2. Karen over at A Peek at Karen's World The ever so witty and charming to boot. I love reading her blog.
3. Akilah over at Akilah Sakai Out Loud If I need to smile, or laugh out loud she is there.
4. LivingDeadNurse over at LivingDeadNursesPsycoWard She gave me this award, but had it not been sent by her she'd be the receiver. She just rocks.
5. Valerie over at Next to Heaven Another Sweety. She also is charming and honest.
6. RCG over at Red Curl Girl This chica has me cracking up all the time.
7. Deborah over at The peach Tart I just started following this blog, but let me tell you she is awesome.
8. Blaez over at These Are The Days of One Gemini I was honorable mention from my girl Blaez. She wanted to send it as well so I just accept that she did do so. She is the "bestest" person, and all around friend. I needed help, and she answered without hesitation. She rocks!
This should be really interesting. Round robin of award giving. I can't stop smiling. OK. Now to go tell you guys you got an award. Oh and I have to write, yes hand write, five lovely "Thank you" cards to my son's teacher's. I can use any help here.(So tempted to just print them from on-line.) I know..I know. I will painstakingly write all of the whole five cards which are so cute by the way.
Sweet dreams all.