Monday, June 22, 2009

Once Upon a...Life is but a dream.

Hello. Hello. I poofed for a bit. Not on purpose. I just had stuff I had to do. Life works that way.

I have much to share, and of course it doesn't have anything to do with anything.

Welcome to "Once upon a Life is but a Dream."


Life Is But A Dream (2007 Remastered LP Version) - Art Garfunkel

Did you ever see the movie "The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly"? I love this movie. Mostly because it brings me closer to my Dad. He loves Charles Bronson, Clint Eastwood, and Sylvester Stallone.

My version is much simpler. No blood and guts (unless you crawled in my head at a few points in time), no crappy one liners, and no weapons(I am not counting the mighty sword of words)!

OK. For your appetizer I offer you this: Would you continue to associate with a person if they made you uncomfortable? I am posing this question in the professional and casual sense. And when I say uncomfortable I mean Alpha..A-Type...A big PITA in my head and wearing me down.

I can take a lot of crap but lets just say that this one has me at that Sledgehammer point.
So...Mirror Mirror on the wall who's the fairest of them all you stupid wanna be control freak.
Hah. I thought so. Shut up!

Okie Dokie then...

Main Course tonight is one Hellacious serving of BS. I finally got child support. Hurrah! That side of the family "forgot" Z-mans b-day! Z is saying things he should not be saying....Hmmm...Shit is one of them...Not me by the way. I do, however, own up to his saying "Crap" and "Jesus"...I have the biggest truckers mouth but I control myself to a point around him.

People coming out of the wood works that I have not seen in forever. What would you do? How would you feel? Me? Hmmm? Do not adjust your sets folks I believe we've entered the twilight zone. Oh crap! Not the vampire Twilight folks...the actual Zone...Anyone..anyone?

I believe that people come and go in your life for a reason. When they come back its either you or the other that has closure to achieve. If it's meant to be a sustaining friendship then it will continue, but if the tree is rotten walk away!

My dessert: I have slept well the past few nights. I needed it. I read Rose Madder ~Stephen King. I visited the grave of my buddy Twisted and said my goodbye. My Creative Cogs are turning and I want to write my everything and anything.

I want to revive my Princess and breathe life into her. I think she should come back as a kick ass dork that loves life and tells everyone to beware the roses unless you have common sense.

This wouldn't work anyway...Human behavior is so predictable. You see something as beautiful as a rose and you just have to smell it. Don't ya?

1 comment:

  1. yay for childsupport

    booh for bullshit, gods know i have my own that's "flooded the whole damn house"!

    and yay for stephen king! i love him

    ReplyDelete