Tuesday, June 2, 2009

A bit more of me just for you.

I thought I'd let you know a bit more about me other than what you have read so far.

You now know I have two beautiful boys. Oops. Ahem...One grown son Aaron aka "Double A" is 16, but still my baby, and Zachary aka "Z-man" is turning 4 years old on the 14th of June.

I live with my parents. Yes. I live in the basement apartment of Mom and Dad's house. If you read my profile you know that I've been trying to walk again. Not just creatively, but in actuality. My temporary stay turned long term. I am very grateful that I have them in my life. Not many can say that they are bff with their Mom. I can. Dad. Well he is Dad and I love him. Would I go to him for advice on my love life (which by the way is non-existent)NO!

I have two brothers. Both married with many children. I love my nieces & nephews.

I am a USAF veteran. I also have gone to college, but could not make up my mind so I now have 60+ credits in limbo waiting for me to do something!

I have been married and divorced due to poor judgment on my part. I seriously thought I loved him. I said I'd marry one time and that was it. (that's where the crazy cat lady thing came from).

I have theatrical background ranging from sweeping the floors to on-stage. Ask and I'll tell.

I can cook my bum off. Also something that if you ask I will share. A few of you have had the offer put out there. And thank you to A day in the life for posting the enchilada recipe faster than my mousy friend Speedy Gonzales.


I love my family and friends. Yes I know that some people say friends and family. Sorry but I, Lyn, aka Ducky, Mommy, Aunt Ninny, Sis, Daughter, and then friends. I would not be who I am today without the love and support of my family.

3 comments: