Sunday, May 31, 2009

Mini me.

Another long weekend. Worked all day yesterday and I am about to leave for work again. Not complaining one bit. Bring it on. So before I leave for the day I thought I'd share what I found yesterday. Remember my saying that I am going to end up like a "crazy cat lady"? Well here ya go. Isn't she just adorable? Yeah I know the picture isn't the best. I took it last night around 12:30am.

OK. I'm outta here. I look forward to reading everyone's blogs when I get home tonight.

3 comments:

  1. I need one of those. I'm pretty sure I'm going to end up a crazy cat lady, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! That's too cool, Lyn. I plan to become one of those cat-collecting ladies as well. I plan to throw felines at people like the Cat Lady on "The Simpsons."

    ReplyDelete
  3. Holy crap. I forgot about her. Too funny!

    ReplyDelete