Thursday, May 7, 2009

April shower's brought May flowers. Here are a few shots. We are still working on the yard. It's a continuous project, but it's looking good.









Aren't they pretty? I think they are beautiful, and wanted to share with everyone. If you are wondering why I am so excited, it's because for the longest time I had a "black-thumb". It's not like I wanted to kill the plants intentionally. I just didn't know what I was doing. I am still learning everyday.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
And now for something completely unrelated.


If you had to change your name, what would you choose as your new name?

Emily Brightson. Maybe it's my theatrical background, but I love the name Emily. Brightson just popped into my head. The name probably belongs to someone out there. Don't worry Em. I am not name swiping.


If you could live in any state other than the one in which you currently reside, which state would you choose?

Colorado. Vermont was a very close second. I have been to both states and know that if it were to be the rest of my life to one of them it is Colorado hands down.

Besides your real birthday, what is one other date on the calendar that you think would have been a great day to be born?

The 4th of July. I was just a few minutes short of being an Independence baby.

You've no doubt heard the expression, "They couldn't pay me enough to do that job." What job would that be for you?

A Deep Sea Fisherman. I am not afraid of water. It's the fear factor of being so far out to Sea that you cannot "see" land. Now factor in the size of the ship versus the waves. Not happening.:(

Everyone hears discussions that they consider boring. What topic can put you to sleep more quickly than any other?

ZZZzzzzzzZZzzzzzzzzZzzzzzzzz...oops. I swear I am awake. What were we talking about? Well it would have to be History. Not the subject, but the only teacher to have ever put children to sleep happened to me. I remember the drool stains on my notebook. Can you remember this "Bueller? Bueller? Bueller?"

I am curious to see the results of these questions from fellow blogger Blaez aka geminiwitchtwin


5 comments:

  1. What kind of flowers are those pink ones? Because I have some sitting here in a pot and I'm pretty sure they are the same ones, but I can't figure out what they're called!

    And that was a very fun interview!

    ReplyDelete
  2. come be my gardner!!

    you should have "tagged" people to retake the fun quizs so they'd have to post thier answers in thier blog :) --there is still time!!!

    i love that quiz, its cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you both. I will have the name of the flowers tomorrow. For now they are pretty-in-pink. Kidding. Brain fried from work. I was going to do that questionnaire apart from the photos, but at the last second chose not to. Oh, and the name was "Witness Relocation Pre-app." Don't ask why. It's just how the cogs turn.

    ReplyDelete
  4. its so insane you tag me on the "stalking" post of mine!! --i talk about stalking someone and i get tagged about witness relocation; how ironic, yes??

    its too late to do it tonight but i'll do it tomorrow when i get off work :)

    *hugs* and thank you for taggin me!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ducky said that she has sent Lyn to an undisclosed location for her protection. She is in the Needs-Sleep-Program.

    ReplyDelete